GRAMAY CHOLO GRAM GORO, MINGRAM, JESSORE
This is an on-going project of AMB, which used BACHAO funds to expand their charity work. Their mission is to improve socio-economic condition of the poor villagers by providing mass education, basic health care, and training for unskilled farmers in rural area of Mingram, which is home to approximately 10,000 people
BACHAO’s fund is used to:
• Run 4 Nursery schools serving approximately 60 to 80 poor children
• Supply clothes & financial help to 15 poor meritorious students of the local Girls High School.
• Provide books to the Library and text books to some poor students
• Provide limited healthcare to poor elderly villagers
• Introduce improved methods of cultivation such as supplying better seeds and
fertilizers and use of economical tractors, etc..
Amra Mingram Bashi (AMB)
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Amount funded in 2017
Project Progress Report
Site Visit Reports